*Karwa Chauth* Wishes Images 2016 SMS, Massages, Quotes, Greetings For Husband/Wife

·

Karva Chauth Wishes Images, SMS, Messages, Quotes, Greetings For Husband Wife:Karwa Chauth is one of the most important festival of Hindu and it falls on the fourth day in the month of Kartika, this time Karwa Chauth is on 19th October. In this article we are share with you latest Karwa Chauth 2016 stuff LiKe Images, Massages, SMS, Quotes, Greetings.If you are looking best Karwa Chauth Stuff then don't worry, in this post we are provide you latest karwa karwa chauth wishes sms, karwa chauth wishes for facebook, karwa chauth wishes for boyfriend, karva chauth wishes for girlfriend, karwa chauth animated wishes, karwa chauth wishes for husband, karva chauth wishes for love, karva chauth wishes greetings, karva chauth wishes hindi, karwa chauth images with wishes. So share these best Wishes Images, SMS, Massages with your husband/ wife, boyfriend/girlfriend near & dear ones on whatsapp, facebook and other social networking sites.

Karva Chauth Wishes Messages For Husband Wife:

May The Sindoor,
Testify Your Prayers,
For Your Husband’s Long Life.
The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of,
The Promises That Binds You.
And The Color Of Mehndi,
Prove The Depth Of Your Love.
Happy Karwa Chauth.
I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
Cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
Cuz God loves me.Do u know how?
Cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
Its YOU my love!
Happy Karwa Chauth..
Its day of fast my wife
I know you care for my life
Though I can eat
but believe I did not take any wheat
I as Husband cares of your
Every moment I love you More .. More More..
Happy Karwa Chauth to my darling wife….
karva-chauth-status-karwa-chauth-status-for-whatsapp-facebook-in-hindi
karwa_chauth-4-1024x766
Karwa-Chauth-2015-Wishes-Messages-Wallpaper-Quotes-SMS-2
karwa-chauth-wishes-hindi-whatsapp-status-pictures
On This Blessed Night,
May The Jingling Of Churis,
Fill Your Life With Good Luck,
The Twinkling Of Payal,
Announce Your Love For Him,
HAPPY KARWA CHAUTH…
If I were a tear in ur eye I wood roll down onto ur lips. But if u were a tear in my eye, I wood never cry as I wood be afraid 2 lose u! Thanks for being mine forever. Happy Karva Chauth!
If I were a tear in your eye…
I would roll down onto your lips…
Bt if you were a tear in my eye,
I would never cry as I wood be afraid to lose you!!!
Thanks for being mine forever…
Happy Karva Chauth My Love..!
If I Were A Tear In Ur Eye I Wood Roll Down Onto Ur Lips. But If You Were A Tear In My Eye, I Wood Never Cry As I Wood Be Afraid To Lose You! Thanks For Being Mine Forever.
Mehendi ka lal rang aapkepyar ki gaharai dikhata hai…Mathe pe lagaya huwa Sindoor,Aapki duaaye dikhata hai…Gale me pehna huwa mangalsutra,Hamara majboot rishta dikhata hai…Happy Karva Chauth
A study reveals that if women keep ‘Maun Vrat’ instead of Karwa Chauth Vrat, men surely will have a long life! Happy Karwa Chauth!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :